Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a passionate, self-motivated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support recruiting and HR processes. If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun, this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the HR world and LEAP forward with an exciting company! As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will work closely with other members of the global HR team to assist in logistics and administrative support, scheduling, coordinating and referral programs. This position has heavy interaction and communication with hiring managers, and recruiters. You will be responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience, and managing special projects as assigned.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in JFrog you will...
- Assist with day to day operations of the TA functions and duties
- Performing phone interviews and screening resumes
- Assist the team to source candidates, post jobs descriptions, update ATS (Greenhouse), including reports and statistics
- Schedule candidate interviews amongst multiple regions (on-sites, off-sites, phone-screens)
- Work closely with recruitment agencies
- Support company events
To be a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years' experience as a recruitment coordinator
- B.A. in Behavioral Sciences or similar
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with tight deadlines
- Engaging and caring, with great communication skills and a cheerful attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced technology environment and gets things done!