Director, Corporate FP&A
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production - a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, business-savvy, self-motivated Director, Corporate FP&A to join our Finance Team in Sunnyvale, California.
The role will require a strong aptitude to understand business strategy, manage executive relationships, develop a deep understanding of financial drivers, excellent presentation skills and a passion to learn and build best of class processes. The candidate will be responsible for the preparation and management of the annual plan, quarterly financial forecasts, and long-term strategic planning. The ideal candidate will have worked in a successful high growth company and can bring those experiences to JFrog. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance.
As a Director, Corporate FP&A in JFrog you will…..
- Manage the entire financial planning and ongoing reporting processes including the annual budget, quarterly forecast cycle, and 5-year financial plan.
- Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company results.
- Provide visibility and drive accountability for the financial performance of key performance metrics.
- Lead the preparation of the consolidated reporting package, presentation materials, and commentary for financial updates to the VP Finance and CFO.
- Provide support with M&A diligence and integration.
- Build complex financial models to support tactical and strategic decision-making such as sensitivity analysis, business case analysis, and pricing models.
- Partner with accounting to update the quarterly tax forecast by entity.
- Lead key initiatives to automate and scale financial controls and processes.
- Roll up your sleeves to ensure best-in-class processes for monthly/quarterly close and financial reporting.
As a Director, Corporate FP&A in JFrog you will need…..
- 15+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with building financial plans and forecasts with a good track record for accuracy
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work across departments with varying levels of staff and management to solve problems and achieve results
- Superior attention to detail while demonstrating ability to see the “big picture.” Must exercise sound judgment with the ability to constructively challenge assumptions and take an independent stance when appropriate
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information