At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced and talented multi-field designer to join JFrog's marketing team in Sunnyvale, CA. Working closely with our diverse in-house team you will be a part of a think tank working across many marketing and creative touchpoints. If you love all things brand and marketing-related, have the ability to quickly move from concept to execution, and embrace multi-project fast-paced environments, we'd love to speak with you.
As a Graphic Designer in JFrog you will...
- Ensure alignment to our Brand rules & guidelines.
- Respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands, and timeline.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members.
- Create user-centered designs (based on Market, Research, Ab testing and other Data sources)
- Collaborate directly with various teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touch points (e.g., Product Marketing, DevRel, Demand-Generation and Web Development)
- Design and optimize advertising and marketing materials for our various activities and online campaigns, (e.g banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc).
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions: Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
- Present design work to the design team, product team, and leadership for review and feedback
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects.
- Balance design decisions with technical and business constraints
To be a Graphic Designer in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent design-related field, or commensurate industry experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma).
- Experience using industry-standard presentation software, tools and methodologies (PowerPoint, Google slides + other GS integrations (e.g., Google sheets for dynamic charts and tables).
- Understanding of design elements: color, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Quick Learning Skills
- Experience web designing and delivering digital asset, online campaigns, and social networks’ organic and promoted content.
- Strong design-eye and proclivity for visualization even when faced with large amounts of data or content.
- Willingness to work in multiple time zones as needed.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- To be a strong team player.
- 3-5 years’ experience or in-depth design knowledge.
- Strong visual design background - Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams on technical implementation.
- Ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment: Work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and track project status.