At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate, business-savvy, talented and superstar Legal Counsel to join our US Legal Team in Sunnyvale, California. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with internal business partners as well as customers, partners and vendors supporting US sales efforts, procurement, and human resources with the opportunity to grow into other functional areas.
As a Legal Counsel in JFrog, you will...
- Be an integral member of the commercial function, supporting the sales process to drive revenue while managing risk.
- Partner with human resources business partners to lead, manage or support various HR and employment functions, including immigration, hiring and onboarding, statutory leave compliance and benefits administration.
- Partner with and advise business teams in the drafting, reviewing, and negotiation of a broad range of sales and commercial agreements, including some combination of SaaS and other technology licensing agreements, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, consulting agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and technology partnership agreements.
- Support and coordinate with subject matter experts relating to compliance, finance, product development, intellectual property, data security and privacy
To be a Legal Counsel in JFrog, you have...
- J.D. and in good standing to practice law in the State of California with a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience
- Experience at a technology company or similar in-house role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to connect with, and gain the respect of, cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent business sense and legal judgment with the ability to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
- A collaborative approach and the interest in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with a mindset that processes can always be improved
- High integrity and professionalism, strong sense of ownership, and eagerness to learn