Global Sales Development Enablement Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
People are the biggest contributor to every organization's success! This is why JFrog is seeking a Global Sales Enablement Manager.
As an experienced Sales Development Enablement Manager, you will focus on managing programs and tools for the enablement of SDRs. This includes managing strategic learning and development initiatives within our sales learning and sales content portals. Ensuring these portals are structured in a way that supports the sales development team to accelerate onboarding and increase efficiency. You will interact heavily with the sales development team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, and the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision.
As a Global Sales Development Enablement Manager in JFrog you will...
- Build relationships with internal customers to understand their goals and challenges and develop a plan for how Enablement can help.
- Own existing and implementing new Sales Development Enablement tools, ensuring thorough training, rollout, and ongoing usage.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to obtain and scope product materials, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Enhance the existing process for new Sales Development onboarding and ongoing education.
- Maintain and update training content.
- Create a process for feedback, live training exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides, etc.
- Work on ad-hoc projects, such as coordinating with Marketing to ensure sales development has everything they need for upcoming field marketing events, customer stories, testimonials, etc.
To be a Global Sales Development Enablement Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of sales training and enablement experience
- Experience working in sales and an understanding of the pain points experienced by salespeople
- Experience with companies and products in the DevOps space preferred.
- Excellent training, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in project management, program management and/or change management.
- Experience developing new sales onboarding training, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others.
- You have a passion for both sales and training.
- Able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture.