Business Development Representative
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
If you are looking for a successful company to build your sales or marketing career, JFrog is the place for you. We are looking for a driven Business Development Representative to join our fast growing Sales Development Unit! In this role you will work closely with Marketing and Sales to help drive JFrog’s solutions. You will develop new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, cold calling, email campaigns, and inbound lead follow-up.
As a Business Development Representative at JFrog you will...
- Internalize the Mission, Vision, and Values of JFrog
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities and inbound lead follow-up
- Research and evaluate prospects prior to engagement
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales opportunities
- Ability to understand and uncover customer issues and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales reps for further development and closure
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build a sales strategy for generating new prospects
- Maintain sales data through Salesforce that will influence monthly/quarterly sales reports, pipelines, forecasts, etc.
- Analyze your metrics to improve and grow sales strategy and performance
- Collaborate with Marketing and other business partners on new campaigns
- Attend product training and maintain up-to-date knowledge of JFrog’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
To be a Business Development Representative in JFrog you need...
- 1+ years prior sales experience, preferably within software and/or services, with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. English proficiency required.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales development organization
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of leads
- Experience working with Salesforce, SalesLoft or similar CRM