Australia Country Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Country General Manager to establish and grow our JFrog Australia business and operation activities.
In this role you will build the new JFrog Australia location, leading all sales and commercial activities, budget resources, adapting global policies to the local activities, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, hiring and training employees, and identifying business opportunities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting, and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy general manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
As a Country Manager in JFrog you will...
- Research and identify growth opportunities
- Oversee daily business operations
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Improving revenue
- Hire employees
- Evaluate performance and productivity
- Analyze accounting and financial data
To be a Country Manager in JFrog you need…
- 10 years of experience in sales management roles
- 5 years of experience in the Australia market
- 5 years of experience in SaaS software sales across
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Strong work ethic with proactive nature
- Good interpersonal skills