Customer Care Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a top talent Customer Care to help manage our customer experience and to promote JFrog brand with customers like Apple, Twitter, LinkedIn, Cisco, Yahoo, UBER, Tesla and many more!
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist who will be the custodian of the customer SLA and support experience. In this role, you will help promote JFrog' brand as unbeatable customer experience and work as an integral part of a cross functional team that will include Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support Solution Engineering and others.
As a Customer Care Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Prime responsibility to ensure Customer Experience SLA’s are met
- Responsibility to provide both reactive and proactive support to JFrog' customers
- Primary Liaison between Sales, Customer Support, and Product teams
- Provide excellent customer support through multiple channels of communication
- Work within a queue support model
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
To be a Customer Care Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Service oriented, Energized and motivated by care!
- Industrial Engineering degree or an equivalent BA degree
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism