Senior Node.js Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on developer to join an innovative and talented R&D team, responsible for delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you will…
- Work effectively and independently in a fast-paced culture with teams distributed across multiple time zones
- Understanding of software delivery workflows, i.e. how a piece of code goes from source code to production
- Work on a large scale codebase and good with debugging applications.
- Good understanding of Object oriented and functional programming paradigm.
To be a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you need…
- 7+ Years of experience in developing high quality, testable and efficient code (Node.js with TypeScript.js)
- Built Node.js based microservice using TypeScript.js
- Excellent understanding of TypeScript.js.
- Hands-on experience with TDD/BDD, code coverage.
- Good understanding of testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha.
- Good exposure with modern DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Chart, Shell Scripting, CI/CD.
- Good hold on Microservice, RESTful API development and software design patterns.
- Security integration, token management and session context.
- Great communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.