Technical Project Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Technical Project Manager in our Customer Experience department, you will be an instrumental part of our team mission to deliver a differentiated customer experience for our market leading products as part of an experienced and creative team.
As a Technical Project Manager in JFrog, you will...
- Manage cross-functional projects to develop and refine customer onboarding, adoption, and lifecycle management.
- Collaborating effectively with all the cross-business teams to define strategy, goals, timelines, and deliverables in each project.
- Create customer service processes and system automation to enable more efficient and digital self-serve customer experiences. This will include new products go-to-market and enhancements to existing delivery.
- Lead the assessment, scoping, and delivery of new and the evolution of existing processes, business, and tools requirements that will determine how customer-facing roles, functions, and digital experiences enable the best customer experience.
To be a Technical Project Manager in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Experience or Sales Operations in a Business Process Development or Business Automation or Tools Automation Capacity
- Understanding of business and operational processes in SaaS software company
- Ability to develop enterprise-wide solutions, processes, and frameworks
- Ability to deliver in an environment where there are multiple projects running concurrently
- High energy, team player, and “can do” attitude. Ability to motivate self and others
- Effectively collaborate in a cross-business environment with IT, Product Management, Sales Operations, Sales and Marketing
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skill
- Technical degree or Technical Certification
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and written)