Channel Sales Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager, to be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog through partnerships in APAC, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing channel partnerships as well as working knowledge of the Software as a Services (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, detail oriented and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
As a Channel Sales Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead Business partner program in APAC
- Recruit and manage partner relationships with agreed goals, targets, and quarterly business reviews
- Drive revenue through relationships and GTM aspects of channel partnerships
- Engage with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness, enablement, commercial & legal frameworks within the region
- Provide opportunity level support to the partner including elements of commercial, legal, sales, and partner management
To be a Channel Sales Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5-7 years of experience preferably in the B2B industry
- Experience in working with SaaS products
- Experience in managing channels programs
- Must have experience with enterprise customers in a revenue & quota carrying role
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, or Computer Science/engineering
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – an advantage