Customer Marketing Manager - EMEA & APAC
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off, and since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to lead all marketing efforts for thousands of our customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100 who trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production. As a Customer Marketing Manager, you will focus on the success and growth of our existing customer base by understanding their needs through data, interaction, and insight and applying customer relationship management techniques and innovative campaigns that nurture retention and business growth with a customer-centric approach.
As EMEA & APAC Customer Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Create and build high impact marketing initiatives to increase renewals, referrals, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Lead, manage and activate customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Build sustainable, and predictable year-round programs driving adoption and ongoing utilization of our platform, working closely with sales, global marketing functions, BI, and product teams
- Analyze, and report campaign performance for ongoing optimization
To be the EMEA & APAC Customer Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience of which, at least 2 years of experience in marketing B2B software subscriptions (SaaS / PaaS / IaaS) in a global environment. B2D experience is preferred
- Great interpersonal skills and history of collaborating successfully with multiple functions (Sales, SDR, Product, etc.) to drive results. Experience from large enterprises is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate assertively with senior stakeholders
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of the customer marketing efforts
- Familiarity with B2B lead generation funnels, forecasting, and sales processes
- To be an efficient self-starter who excels at running multiple initiatives at once and thrives in fast-paced and demanding environments