Senior Front-End Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on developer to join an innovative and talented R&D team, responsible for delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Front-End Developer in JFrog you will...
Do you love building highly adopted and scalable Frontend components used by the top Fortune 100 companies? Are you excited by the challenges of developing simple user interfaces that can address complex user scenarios?
If the answer is yes, we should talk. JFrog is looking for strong front-end developers with an eye for detail. If you are passionate about delivering beautiful and functional user interfaces and working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great fit on our team.
- Develop beautiful user interfaces using Angular.js and Vue.js
- Security integration, token management and session context
- Extensive REST API integration
- Act as the technical go-to person for owned areas for new and junior team members
To be a Front-End Developer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of professional Front-End UI/Web Development experience
- 3+ years of experience in HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Front-end design best-practices
- Experience in Responsive UI development from scratch.
- Experience in REST web services consumption and design principles.
- Experience with developer tools & infra (build systems, CI systems, Git, deployment)
- Deploying to Cloud, Containers and Kubernetes based environments