At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a PPC Expert in JFrog you will...
- Own, develop and execute global high-scale paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms as required
- Manage, review, Optimize and daily analyze paid campaigns to achieve campaign goals
- Develop and execute A/B testing programs to improve campaign performance through optimization of bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc.
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage day-to-day Paid Social and Paid Media operations
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, impression, share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy suggestions and brief
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and display network
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Initiate creation of and manage segmented audiences for remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- Stay in sync with the company product roadmap and business goals for creating new campaigns and/or update existing ones
- Work closely with the SEO team for joint research of new potential keywords
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet the Marketing team goals
To be a PPC Expert in JFrog you need…
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and PPC in general. B2B experience - An advantage
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Twitter etc.)
- Experience in running campaigns in EMEA/APAC - A big Advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other relevant digital marketing tools such as: Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, etc.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different verticals
- Passion for paid/digital Marketing
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
- German-English or French-English speaker preferred
- Minimum BA degree preferred