Strategic Account Executive
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Strategic Account Executive in JFrog you will...
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel JFrog’s pipeline and growth in named strategic accounts
- Lead, nurture and collaborate on co-selling opportunities with strategic partners
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Develop a sales plan for the strategic pursuit of each account using a “value” based pursuit approach
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineering, finance, sales-ops and more to drive deal closure on target
- Ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of JFrog products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre- and post-sales engineering and support resources
To be a Strategic Account Executive in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 5+ years successful quota attainment in the Enterprise Software Sales Space
- To be an outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- To be comfortable working with Solutions Engineer throughout the sales lifecycle of every opportunity
- Experienced in selling in multiple ecosystems i.e. AWS, AZURE, Google Self-Hosted
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; rich experience with B2B sales
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Enterprise Software Sales position
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Strong emotional intelligence and relationship building skills
- DevOps and Cyber Security experiences are an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills