Named Account Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Named Account Manager in JFrog you will...
- Sell JFrog's platform to leading Indian enterprises focussing on BFSI, ecommerce and IT/ITES companies
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise customers
- Target opportunities to add value to the customer and develop net new revenue
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Travel to customer locations to support sales efforts
- Work closely with the support and consulting teams to achieve product adoption
To be a Named Account Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Good understanding of SaaS sales processes and management of key KPIs is desirable
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and taking initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer-focused and highly responsive leader
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantage