Senior Manager of Customer Training
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Training to join our fast-growing Professional Services team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a world-class customer education offering. JFrog (creator of Artifactory), is a universal artifact repository and distribution platform that supports millions of Developers and DevOps Pros around the world, including Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla, and VMware.
You will lead the creation of new education services (self-paced, online, and in-person), work closely with our community and customers, build value-driven programs and guidance throughout their JFrog journey. Within JFrog, you will be working closely with JFrog’s solution experts, marketing, customer success, and product managers.
As a Senior Manager of Customer Training in JFrog you will...
- Build and Lead JFrog’s Training to establish a world-class education program for our customers
- Implement a Learning Management System (LMS) administration, system integration, and project management. Act as main POC for training and certification programs
- Continually improve operational procedures by implementing policies and formalizing communication with sales, customers, partners, instructors, and vendors.
- Develop training curricula to understand JFrog customers needs and challenges in the DevOps ever changing landscape
- Operate training delivery for customers and partners (enrollment, registration, virtual labs, technical setup, account/contact management, feedback)
- Work with instructional designers, graphic designers, video editors, solution engineers, and product teams to drive new training courses (creation and maintenance)
To be a Senior Manager of Customer Training in JFrog you need...
- Strong technical skills, deep operational background, and a good understanding of the latest learning management systems - Mandatory
- Sense of urgency, a metric-based approach to anything that matters, a strong bias for action, excellent communication skills, and a high degree of personal accountability
- Proven track record of scaling training organizations across the world
- Proven project management experience
- Practical experience in Software development - an advantage
- Experience utilizing learning design tools such as WalkMe, Captivate, Gong, Rehearsal, and Articulate - an advantage
- Relentless operational focus with a metrics driven approach to continuous improvement
- Great interpersonal and customer service-oriented skills
- Ability to work across and coordinate with people in multiple time zones
- Highly adaptive and open to changes as the organization grows and its needs evolve
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.