Social Media Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a dynamic, passionate, can-do individual to join our Marketing team as a Social Media Manager. This individual will help guide the strategy and day-to-day activities for the company’s social platforms on a global scale.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining a global social growth strategy, creating and publishing compelling, engaging content that supports the JFrog brand. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the Social Media Manager will assist with developing and executing global social marketing campaigns across a wide range of product, corporate, demand-gen, and HR programs.
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of creative, analytical skills; is a self-starter with a positive and flexible attitude, willing to take on new challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude. This person must have a deep understanding of global social media platforms, growth strategies, measurement, and understand how to collaborate with public relations, sales, and marketing teams. The winning candidate will have a solid grasp of how a B2B sales and marketing funnel can be augmented by social channels to extend the reach of content, attract visitors to owned web properties, and generate leads.
As a Social Media Manager in JFrog you will...
- Curate engaging social content and tactics on topics spanning thought leadership, news, events, demand-gen campaigns, developer relations, employer branding/recruitment, and customer stories across all JFrog’s social channels globally.
- Collaborate with product marketing, PR, Developer Relations, field marketing, HR, and other key stakeholders to ensure all promotions via social media are coordinated and consistent with the Corporate Editorial content calendar and support Tier 1 initiatives.
- Collect, analyze, and report on social data to make informed decisions about what’s working well and where course-correction is needed. Constantly test new strategies, new content, and new programs to evolve and improve social marketing efforts.
- Create, curate, adapt and manage content for specific initiatives/social networks. This includes developing post copy, offering design direction on the graphics needed to accompany Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn posts, managing the schedule of posts, and sharing links with pertinent parties.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to queries or requests for help that come in through our social channels – pulling in the right parties as needed to address the issue.
- Collaborate with JFrog’s Dev Rel team on the content needed to fuel JFrog’s employee advocacy program and help drive adoption.
To be a Social Media Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 3-5 years working in social and digital media.
- Previous experience in B2B, large enterprises, in the software industry
- Developer-focused or community engagement experience preferred
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive thinker who develops insights from data, bringing creative vision and new ideas.
- Experience leading social media campaigns and content development.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, their respective audiences, and how each platform can be utilized in varying scenarios to achieve different outcomes.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e. graphics direction, social support for events, executive profile building, etc.).
- Must have experience with social media publishing, listening, and amplification tools (such as Oktopost, Tweetdeck, Sprinkler, SocialHP or similar)
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.