Marketing Program Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As we continue our fantastic growth in APAC, we are looking for a highly motivated Campaigns Manager to play a crucial part in supporting all of our regional campaigns (digital, email, events, webinars, etc.) while working closely with local and global teams to achieve our targets. The ideal candidate should have experience in a variety of marketing executions, great project management and people skills, and feels comfortable in a faced-paced, global, matrix environment.
As APAC Campaigns Manager in JFrog you will...
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation campaigns by orchestrating and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and systems spanning across different countries
- Support large-scale marketing initiatives such as JFrog hosted events, digital events, webinars, and sponsored events
- Gain a deep understanding of customers, products, messaging, and processes that will enable you to support JFrog’s growth in APAC
- Work closely with global marketing functions (US-based), our APAC marketing organization, and marketing operations professionals to localize and activate global campaigns in local markets
- Analyze, and report campaign performance for ongoing optimization
- Leverage marketing automation, project management tools, and CRM systems to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks.
To be the APAC Campaigns Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time marketing experience in global B2B tech companies (Enterprise SaaS / B2D experience preferred)
- To be familiar with modern marketing practices, content creation, SEO, SEM, PPC, webinars, digital and in-person events
- Experience in managing multiple time-critical projects in coordination with teams across the region.
- Great stakeholders management skills and history of collaborating successfully with multiple functions (Sales, SDR, Product, Marketing Ops, etc.) to drive results. Experience from large enterprises is preferred.
- To be comfortable with marketing, CRM and project management tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Huspot, MailChimp, Salesloft, Google Analytics, Qlik, Wordpress, On24, HubSpot, GoToWebinar, HopIn, Wrike, Jira, Asana, etc.
- To be an efficient self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Interacting with US functions (west coast) on a weekly basis is a must.
- Formal training or understanding of project/program management is good to have but not required.