At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a rock star Senior Recruiter to join our growing talent acquisition team. In this role, you will partner with hiring managers across G&A and Sales to attract, quality and hire top talent. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing, prioritizing and closing requisitions against demanding timelines while delivering a world class candidate experience.
As a Senior Recruiter in JFrog you will...
- Partner with the business and TA team to attract, qualify and hire top talent for G&A and Sales functions for North America
- Cultivate deep relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive engagement and effectiveness of recruitment efforts needed to acquire next level talent
- Build and maintain talent pipeline through LinkedIn sourcing while nurturing candidate relationships
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and manage the recruitment process from intake to hire while delivering a world class candidate experience
- Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates for both professional and culture fit and advise the business in making the right hiring decisions
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of candidate data in Greenhouse ATS
- Be an ambassador of JFrog’s culture and values and elevate the candidate experience
- Attend internal and external events and represent JFrog as an employer of choice
- Contribute to recruitment initiatives that elevates JFrog’s ability to attract, engage, qualify and hire next level talent
To be a Senior Recruiter in JFrog you need...
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of full lifecycle recruitment experience (in-house or agency); tech / start-up experience preferred
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools to engage and attract passive talent
- Proven success cultivating strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience building a talent pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of roles at different levels of the organization
- Possess strong knowledge and ability to quality, screen and assess candidates for professional and culture fit
- Successful track record of meeting deadlines and recruiting goals
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability working in a dynamic, hyper-growth tech environment