BI Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for an experienced BI Team Leader with strong analytical background and technical capabilities to implement BI solutions that are used by the different departments worldwide.
As a team leader, you will be responsible for preparing strategic plans, work plans and engaging with the global stakeholders. You will be working closely with various departments to understand their needs, design solutions, and deliver while providing top-quality service.
As a BI Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Be the focal point for Business Intelligence related issues and provide support to enable data-driven decision making
- Lead, manage and mentor the bi development team
- Identify the data needed for a business problem and implement solutions
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand data needs, representing key data insights visually in a meaningful way
- Design, build and launch new data models in production, leveraging common development toolkits.
- Take full data ownership of existing and new features, define data points and business alerts, conduct ad-hoc/periodic analytics.
- Initiate, own and manage multiple data projects simultaneously
To be a BI Team Leader in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of experience with large DWH systems and BI solutions (Redshift, BigQuery, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience as BI team lead
- Experience with DWH design, ETL processes, and data pipelines development
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries, working with deep and wide data-lakes
- SQL knowledge – a must
- Exceptional ability to understand complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner, self-starter, and proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.