Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for talented and motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our sales team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for researching, contacting, and qualifying inbound potential customers.
As a SDR in JFrog you will...
- Initiate contact with inbound leads
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Provide potential prospects with information about JFrog and our products value
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from SMB and large Enterprise companies
- Ensure prospects meet predefined qualification criteria
- Schedule qualified customers for sessions
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Sales Managers as necessary
- Update Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping
To be a SDR in JFrog you need...
- Prior sales experience - must
- Prior SaaS experience in a similar role - big advantage
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools - must
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management in order to get the job done
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment