At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Procurement Manager who is highly motivated, a fast learner, great executer, and a team player at heart, to join our procurement team a lead function in our Sunnyvale Swamp.
As a Procurement Manager will work closely with our main stakeholders in NA, supporting the ongoing activities of the different business units, our Sales, Marketing, Ops, Finance and Legal teams among them. You will also have a crucial role in implementing our processes and policies and leading our strategic engagements.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work hard in a super dynamic environment and has great management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and exceptional multitasking skills. In this role, you must be a people person who knows how to encourage them to collaborate with you in achieving your goals, whether it’s our internal stakeholders or our vendors.
As a Procurement Manager in JFrog you will...
- Work closely with the different units supporting the business in the execution of engagements for their ongoing activities, enable them to achieve their goals as planned and on time, while ensuring alignment to company’s policy and optimizing ROI.
- Lead negotiations and contracts, collaborating with the relevant stakeholders (Legal, IT, Finance etc.) to optimize terms, cost and deliverables, ensuring the quality of service/ goods, and mitigating risks.
- Manage vendor relations, conduct periodic business reviews for continued improvement of the quality of deliverables/ services.
- Conduct market research and sourcing for the right vendors and/or solutions for business needs.
- Conduct periodic data analysis to identify trends as well as opportunities to optimize value
To be a Procurement Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior buyer/ Procurement Sourcing Manager or Procurement Manager.
- Experience with procurement for marketing & sales activities- an advantage.
- Strong negotiator skills, capable of managing complex engagements and work with Senior Management.
- Willingness to work hard, while supporting multiple units and time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English- must, Hebrew – an advantage
- Previous experience working with ERP system - must, specific experience with NetSuite – an advantage.
- A desire to learn and grow with the team, and ability to adapt, as our needs and mission evolves- Must!
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.