Senior Software Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for an experienced, hands on, developer who can join a small, innovative and talented R&D team. To join us, you need to be able to think quickly wile, delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies while having fun!
- Take part of all development aspects form design to production of a wide hybrid/ cloud naitive product
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code in Java and Go
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 7 years of software development experience
- Proven deep knowledge of computer languages, such as Java, Go
- Deep understanding of relational databases, concurrent programming and performance tuning
- Vast experience with large scale production environments
- Experience with micro services architecture
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance